Happy Anniversary to my fantastic (& very handsome) husband! Thank you for putting up with me for the past several years (even before our wedding 😉 ). I love you, Jeremy!!!
Hump day! Hurray. But I’m getting my booty workout in tomorrow, so I guess I’ll celebrate a day late.
Just got finished grilling out and eating a delicious dinner of center cut pork chops, brussel sprouts, Kettle chips (Red Curry flavor), and oh-so-much watermelon. Jeremy has his pork chop grilling skills down to an art – I promise to get photos next time but completely devoured everything before I even thought about it. We were super hungry tonight. But what really got me was the watermelon. I grabbed a huge one for $3.99 at Fresh Market, along with the pork chops, and I think maybe I felt obligated to finish too much of it. haha. So now I’m sleepy with a watermelon belly.
- I eat kiwis whole. Furry skin and all. According to the California Kiwifruit Commission, it’s completely safe to eat kiwi skin. unless you are allergic, of course. More fiber for me. 🙂
- I hate waking up & moving without a kick in the butt with caffeine. It gets a bit pathetic but I guess it’s how I’m wired…
- Even weirder… I sleep better when I have caffeine. I recently cut caffeine for a month and had the WORST insomnia!
- I have a nervous habit of picking at my cuticles on my thumbs.
- In middle school and maybe some of high school, I had friends who called me “Buns”…. Because I was obsessed with nice buns.
- I got married next to dolphins at Marineland in St. Augustine, Florida. (Did I mention that I’m obsessed with dolphins and the ocean already?). Since our anniversary is coming up on the 15th, I figured I’d get this one in here. <3