Can we take a moment to admire the gorgeousness of the sunset in Midtown Atlanta, tonight? Alright, done? Good! So I found a fun 20 Questions survey that I thought would be fun to share. Hope you enjoy!
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
- playing soccer games!
- working out with Jeremy (love our buddy workouts)
- reading by the pool in the summer
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
- The Vikings (History Channel)
- Family Guy
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Take them, but it’s fun when someone else has the camera every once in a while. I always forget to get photos of Jeremy & I when we are out.
4) Why do you blog?
It gives me a place to put some of my creative energy to use, and I can both keep track of & share the things I try with people who may be interested!
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
- WordPress hah
- Weather channel (does the phone app count?)
- Pulse reader
6) If you could have lunch with
one two persons from your Twitter list who would it be? 😉
@ProfDrAndro – Adel Moussa of Suppversity. A genius regarding things fitness & nutrition.
also … Ingrid Visser (@orcaingrid) – she researches & swims with the killer whales in New Zealand
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
- organic cream top yogurts, especially from Kalona
- candied ginger
- beef jerky
- Quest bars
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
My husband counts, I swear! We don’t, but one day when we have the space and a yard, I’d love a German Shepherd like my brother’s.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
Cintiq tablet, my Canon Digital Rebel, and mascara.
10) What’s your favorite drink?
Kombucha and Hot teas of all sorts. Alcoholic? Beer – I enjoy a good craft beer (like Dogfish Head Indian Brown – one of my favorites)
Yes, but my cooking tends to be random and experimental! (for example, my dinner of taco seasoned ground lamb, red lentil/rice/quinoa mash, guac, plantain chips, and stir fried okra. haha. (Pictured Left)
12) Do you have children?
None, but plan to in the future. Continue reading